Art Therapy Workshop
- iCentre , Bandar Seri Begawan
- Sun 23 February 2020, 01:30 pm - 05:00 pm
Stress is an inevitable part of our professional and personal lives. Without an effective stress-coping mechanism in hand, we are bound to feel burned out and break down. Thankfully, BenchLab is bringing you an opportunity to learn how to manage your mental health with this art therapy-filled workshop!
Workshop Dates: Sunday, 23 February 2020
Duration: 3 hrs 30 minutes (1.30pm-5pm)
Registration Deadline: 22 February 2020
Workshop Fee: BND 30
Venue: Hibiscus Room, iCentre, Anggerek Desa, Bandar Seri Begawan
Recommendation: Bring basic stationery and notebook
By the end of this workshop, you are officially #MadeInBenchLab and will:
1) Learn from mental health advocates. Siti Zainab and Dk Nurrabiatul are active mental health advocates under Mindful.bn!,
2) Heal your mind. Learn healthy skills on how to cope with your emotions,
3) Discover your best self. Discover your inner personality and ignite self-positivity!
BenchLab Talented Instructor: Siti Zainab Ahmad and Dk Nurrabiatul Adawiah Pg Amran
You'll be learning from passionate mental health advocates who run their own community group in Brunei! Their knowledge of Creative Art Therapy started during their university course, Master in Counseling. Since then, this therapeutical practice has been prominent in their field of advocating mental health. In this workshop, both instructors will be helping you in discovering your inner personality and igniting positivity to your mind.
Ongoing BenchLab Promotions:
- For every BND50 you made in a single purchase, you are eligible to receive a stamp for your BenchLab Loyalty Card. Claim your rewards when you’ve reached your milestones!
- BenchLab may conduct this workshop in private for your special occasion -- birthday, bridal shower, anniversary, you name it -- or for your office’s team-building activity.
Need more information? Explore our FAQ page here: https://www.benchlab.co/learner-faq
Our FAQ page isn’t answering your question related to this workshop/course and BenchLab’s ongoing promotions? Please contact us at +673-7113771 or email@example.com
Our office is open from Tuesday till Sunday from 09:00AM till 05:00PM.
Are we friends on the Internet? We love to share updates, promotions and stories about our skill-sharing community on social media and website.
Follow us if you haven’t: