Barista for Beginners Physical Course
- Sisu Cafe Brunei , Bandar Seri Begawan
- Sun 22 November 2020, 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
If you’ve always imagined yourself being a barista, dream no more. We are bringing back the popular and best selling in-person/ physical course, Barista for Beginners Course for y’all who have been waiting. With Fadhil, you will become a knowledgeable coffee lover and skilled barista!
All in-person/ physical courses are only open for individuals with Green and Yellow Codes on BruHealth.
Course Dates: Sunday, 22 November 2020
Duration: 3 hrs (9am-12pm)
Registration Deadline: Saturday, 21 November 2020
Course Fee: BND 100
Venue: Sisu Cafe, Sengkurong, Bandar Seri Begawan
Recommendation: Supplies & on-loan tools will be provided
What you will learn:
- Barista terminology and coffee equipment
- The grades and roast degree for several types of coffee
- Knowledge of espresso grinders and brewing equipment
- Identifying the diverse types of espresso coffee preparation
- Perform milk steaming
- Maintaining equipment and machinery
Benefits for you
- Learn from a coffee enthusiast. Fadhil is an expert that knows his coffee by heart and has been in the coffee scene for almost a decade.
- Impress the coffee-loving community. Speak the coffee language and attract coffee drinkers like you!
- Earn money by making coffee. You can earn at least BND5 for a Latte depending on the size!
BenchLab Talented Instructor: Fadhil Abu Bakar
Fadhil is a Melbourne-trained culinary and hospitality instructor and a SCA-qualified barista in Malaysia. His expertise in creating delicious menu and brewing coffee is celebrated by many! Whether you are a beginner or expanding your coffee knowledge, Fadhil is the instructor that will help you widen your appreciation for coffee.
Do you have question related to this course? Please contact us at +673-7113771 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is open from Monday till Thursday and Saturday from 09:00AM till 05:00PM.
Are we friends on the Internet? We love to share updates, promotions and stories about our skill-sharing community on social media and website.
Follow us if you haven’t: