Basic Turkish Language Online Course
- Brunei-Muara District , Bandar Seri Begawan
- Wednesday 25 November - 2 December 2020, - 08:00 am-11:30 pm
Wishing you could travel abroad already? Immerse in the culture of Turkey by learning their beautiful language with Za’iematul.
Course Access Start Date & Time: 25 November 2020
Course Access End Date & Time: 2 December 2020
Estimated Course Duration: 60 mins
Course Fee: BND 20
1) To introduce the Turkish language system to prospective Learners.
2) To prepare Learners with basic conversational skills.
By the end of this course, you are officially #MadeInBenchLab and will be able to:
1) Recognize the different Turkish alphabets and how to pronounce them.
2) Demonstrate the ability to read Turkish writing and articles.
3) Vocalise basic greetings in basic Turkish.
4) Use common Turkish phrases correctly in conversation
BenchLab Talented Instructor: Za'iematul
Zai’ematul is a Turkish language aficionado and previously lived in Turkey for 4 years, during which she was a student at the Marmara University. Throughout her years as an international student in Turkey, she had learned to speak the local language. Today, Zai’ematul continues to spread her love for the beautiful language.
1. How does the online course work?
BenchLab's online courses contain pre-recorded video lessons with respective course instructors. Each online course will be "live" for seven consecutive days, during which you can access the lessons and interact with the course instructor in your own time. Once you have completed the mandatory lessons, you will receive an e-certificate.
To enroll, you are required to first make payment using credit/ debit card. You will receive two important emails. The first email will contain an e-ticket if your payment is successful. The second email will provide you with instructions in accessing the online course throughout the 7-day period. Please notify BenchLab if you do not receive these two e-mails.
2. Do I have to access the online course every day throughout the given 7-day period?
No. You can access the online course anytime you wish to within the 7-day period. However, it is advisable to start the course early so that you can complete it (and earn your e-certificate) before the course closes.
3. How do I pay for a BenchLab course?
Please use your credit or debit card to pay for your ticket(s) on the Progresif Events system. Please take note that BenchLab will bear the 3% bank fee while you are only required to pay for the course fee.
4. Can I download the e-certificate once I complete the online course?
Yes. You will be given a downloadable pdf version of the e-certificate when you complete all mandatory lessons and submit feedback to BenchLab.
5. I miss the registration deadline. Can I still sign up?
No. We would like to provide you with ample time to complete the online course. Hence, all courses close their registration an hour prior to the start time of the course access.
Need more information? Explore our FAQ page here https://www.benchlab.co/pages/faq
Our FAQ page isn't answering your questions related to this online course?
Please contact us at +673-7113771 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is open from Monday till Thursday and Saturday from 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM.
Are we friends on the internet? We love to share updates, promotions and stories about our skill-sharing community on social media and websites. Follow us if you haven't:
Instagram : www.instagram.com/benchlab.co
Facebook : www.fb.me/benchlab.co
Website : www.benchlab.co