Brand Exercise Online Course
- Brunei-Muara District , Bandar Seri Begawan
- Thursday 22 - Thursday 29 October 2020, - 04:00 pm - 04:00 pm
How do you ensure that your business or startup will thrive? Arm yourself with sticky notes with the branding exercise prepared by the CEO of Grominda, Aiman Minorhadi and learn how to work as a team in executing a brand that resonates with your audience.
Course Access Start Date & Time: 22 October 2020, 4:00 PM (GMT+8)
Course Access End Date & Time: 29 October 2020, 4:00 PM (GMT+8)
Estimated Course Duration: 80 mins
Course Fee: BND 20
- To conduct and teach branding exercise to beginners
- To equip learners with skills to do their own branding exercise ideal for team building and creativity
By the end of this course, you are officially #MadeInBenchLab and you will be able to:
- Design your own brand identity and guideline
- Apply the branding exercise as a tool to identity your values and attributes for your brand
- Brainstorm the right combination for the visual elements of your brand
- Construct their brand into set of variable under personality, presentation, tone and values
BenchLab Talented Instructor: Aiman Minorhadi
As the CEO and Head of Marketing at Grominda, Aiman Minorhadi strives to turn his company into a recognized leading centre to reskill people into a future-ready workforce. In his efforts for marketing stability, he began to utilize his brand’s growth through branding exercises and it has been successful for his team at Grominda. Aiman hopes other companies can use this alternative for entrepreneurs to learn and implement to create marketing success on the long run.
FAQ on Online Course
1. How does the online course work?
BenchLab's online courses contain pre-recorded video lessons with respective course instructors. Each online course will be "live" for seven consecutive days, during which you can access the lessons and interact with the course instructor in your own time. Once you have completed the mandatory lessons, you will receive an e-certificate.
To enroll, you are required to first make payment using credit/ debit card. You will receive two important emails. The first email will contain an e-ticket if your payment is successful. The second email will provide you with instructions in accessing the online course throughout the 7-day period. Please notify BenchLab if you do not receive these two e-mails.
2. Do I have to access the online course every day throughout the given 7-day period?
No. You can access the online course anytime you wish to within the 7-day period. However, it is advisable to start the course early so that you can complete it (and earn your e-certificate) before the course closes.
3. How do I pay for a BenchLab course?
Please use your credit or debit card to pay for your ticket(s) on the Progresif Events system. Please take note that BenchLab will bear the 3% bank fee while you are only required to pay for the course fee.
4. Can I download the e-certificate once I complete the online course?
Yes. You will be given a downloadable pdf version of the e-certificate when you complete all mandatory lessons and submit feedback to BenchLab.
5. I miss the registration deadline. Can I still sign up?
No. We would like to provide you with ample time to complete the online course. Hence, all courses close their registration an hour prior to the start time of the course access.
Need more information? Explore our FAQ page here https://www.benchlab.co/pages/faq
Our FAQ page isn't answering your questions related to this online course?
Please contact us at +673-7113771 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is open from Monday till Thursday and Saturday from 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM.
Are we friends on the internet? We love to share updates, promotions and stories about our skill-sharing community on social media and websites. Follow us if you haven't:
Instagram : www.instagram.com/benchlab.co
Facebook : www.fb.me/benchlab.co
Website : www.benchlab.co