Financial Planning for Parents Online Course
- Brunei , Bandar Seri Begawan
- Tuesday 23 - Tuesday 30 June 2020, - 12:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Parents, new or not, can agree financial management does not get any easier as the kids grow up. It’s not too late for you to learn online from Esjay Loh, a certified financial advisor! (Private consultation available for learners upon request.)
Course Access Start Date & Time: 23 June 2020, 12:00 PM (GMT+8)
Course Access End Date & Time: 30 June 2020, 12:00 PM (GMT+8)
Estimated Course Duration: 1hr 23 mins
Course Fee: BND 20
1) To introduce an effective plan in achieving your family financial goals
2) To guide you in identifying and reaching your financial benchmarks in the context of family finance.
By the end of this workshop, you are officially #MadeInBenchLab and will be able to:
1) Identify the essential financial needs for yourselves and your families.
2) Determine your financial status of your families.
3) Set an effective budget plan for your family’s financial needs.
4) Manage family’s sending habits in order to reach your financial goals.
BenchLab Talented Instructor: Esjay Loh
Esjay Loh is a certified financial adviser since 2012. Her passion lies in advising parents on financial management, not only for themselves but also for their children. Growing up, she was raised by a mother who carefully planned the financing of Esjay Loh and her siblings’ future. As a mother herself, she has also witnessed a significant number of parents experiencing poor financial management which has led to various problems in the families. Driven by her personal experiences, Esjay Loh wishes to use her expertise to help new and experienced parents in managing their family finances.
FAQ on Online Course
1. How does the online course work?
BenchLab's online courses contain pre-recorded video lessons with respective course instructors. Each online course will be "live" for seven consecutive days, during which you can access the lessons and interact with the course instructor in your own time. Once you have completed the mandatory lessons, you will receive an e-certificate.
To enroll, you are required to first make payment using credit/ debit card. You will receive two important emails. The first email will contain an e-ticket if your payment is successful. The second email will provide you with instructions in accessing the online course throughout the 7-day period. Please notify BenchLab if you do not receive these two e-mails.
2. Do I have to access the online course every day throughout the given 7-day period?
No. You can access the online course anytime you wish to within the 7-day period. However, it is advisable to start the course early so that you can complete it (and earn your e-certificate) before the course closes.
3. How do I pay for a BenchLab course?
Please use your credit or debit card to pay for your ticket(s) on the Progresif Events system. Please take note that BenchLab will bear the 3% bank fee while you are only required to pay for the course fee.
4. Can I download the e-certificate once I complete the online course?
Yes. You will be given a downloadable pdf version of the e-certificate when you complete all mandatory lessons and submit feedback to BenchLab.
5. I miss the registration deadline. Can I still sign up?
No. We would like to provide you with ample time to complete the online course. Hence, all courses close their registration an hour prior to the start time of the course access.
Need more information? Explore our FAQ page here https://www.benchlab.co/pages/faq
Our FAQ page isn't answering your questions related to this online course?
Please contact us at +673-7113771 or email@example.com
Our office is open from Monday till Friday from 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM.
Are we friends on the internet? We love to share updates, promotions and stories about our skill-sharing community on social media and websites. Follow us if you haven't:
Instagram : www.instagram.com/benchlab.co
Facebook : www.fb.me/benchlab.co
Website : www.benchlab.co