Freehand Digital Illustration Online Course
- Brunei-Muara District , Bandar Seri Begawan
- Thursday 26 November - 3 December 2020, - 08:00 am-08:00 am
Want to start your new venture of digital illustration? Explore Izzati Rahim’s online course to find ways to transform your photo into a unique digital portrait. No Adobe Illustrator required.
Course Access Start Date & Time: 26 November 2020
Course Access End Date & Time: 3 December 2020
Estimated Course Duration: 1 hr 50 min
Course Fee: BND 20
1) To teach learners the step-by-step process in freehand illustration
2) To equip learners with skills in polishing illustrations using creative apps such as Sketchbook and Over.
By the end of this course, you are officially #MadeInBenchLab and you will be able to:
1) Create illustrated images using Sketchbook and Over applications
2) Optimize the use of tools in Sketchbook and Over applications
3) Design the layers within illustration to produce a finished look
4) Enhance images using various illustration techniques
BenchLab Talented Instructor: Izzati Rahim.
Despite being a new artist herself, Izzati Rahim has proved her talents. Her artwork is recognized by local exhibition such as the esteemed Galeri Seni Dermaga Diraja. She was inspired to build her own brand, Qarya Seni, where she accepts commission for minimalistic digital portraits. Unlock the creativity in you with Izzati Rahim, who hopes illustrators would be able to venture out and explore their abilities.
FAQ on Online Course
1. How does the online course work?
BenchLab's online courses contain pre-recorded video lessons with respective course instructors. Each online course will be "live" for seven consecutive days, during which you can access the lessons and interact with the course instructor in your own time. Once you have completed the mandatory lessons, you will receive an e-certificate.
To enroll, you are required to first make payment using credit/ debit card. You will receive two important emails. The first email will contain an e-ticket if your payment is successful. The second email will provide you with instructions in accessing the online course throughout the 7-day period. Please notify BenchLab if you do not receive these two e-mails.
2. Do I have to access the online course every day throughout the given 7-day period?
No. You can access the online course anytime you wish to within the 7-day period. However, it is advisable to start the course early so that you can complete it (and earn your e-certificate) before the course closes.
3. How do I pay for a BenchLab course?
Please use your credit or debit card to pay for your ticket(s) on the Progresif Events system. Please take note that BenchLab will bear the 3% bank fee while you are only required to pay for the course fee.
4. Can I download the e-certificate once I complete the online course?
Yes. You will be given a downloadable pdf version of the e-certificate when you complete all mandatory lessons and submit feedback to BenchLab.
5. I miss the registration deadline. Can I still sign up?
No. We would like to provide you with ample time to complete the online course. Hence, all courses close their registration an hour prior to the start time of the course access.
Need more information? Explore our FAQ page here www.benchlab.co/pages/faq
Our FAQ page isn't answering your questions related to this online course?
Please contact us at +673-7113771 or email@example.com
Our office is open from Monday to Thursday and Saturday from 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM.
Are we friends on the internet? We love to share updates, promotions and stories about our skill-sharing community on social media and websites. Follow us if you haven't:
Instagram : www.instagram.com/benchlab.co
Facebook : www.fb.me/benchlab.co
Website : www.benchlab.co