Painting Abstract Flowers Online Course
- Brunei , Bandar Seri Begawan
- Thursday 17 - Thursday 24 December 2020, - 09:30 am - 04:30 pm
Can’t attend art class? Wanna learn acrylic or watercolour painting? In this online course, you will be guided through pre-recorded videos in enjoying and mastering the step-by-step process in painting abstract flower. Whether your goal is to destress or upskill, Rabiatul will be able to virtually assist you in achieving your artistic goal!
Course Access Start Day & Date: 17th December 2020
Course Access End Day & Date: 24th December 2020
Estimated Course Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Course Fee: BND 20
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
1) To experiment different techniques of watercolors and acrylic painting in creating abstract flowers
2) To examine ways to start a painting, blend techniques to create depth, as well as mixing colour
By the end of this workshop, you are officially #MadeInBenchLab and will be able to:
1) To recognize the different kinds of brushes you will use to achieve different lines and effects
2) To understand different methods of paint application
3) To explore how to apply layers of colour to finish a painting
4) To create your own floral masterpiece on a painting canvas
BenchLab Talented Instructor: Rabiatul Adawiyah
Rabiatul is a self-taught painter specializes on specializing in floral motifs using acrylic and watercolour medium. She started learning art in college and has had 5 years of painting experience under her belt. Since then, she has had clients for her abstract artworks, ultimately driving her to further pursue this passion. As an instructor, Rabiatul wishes her learners to tap into the ‘inner artist’ and enjoy the therapeutic artistic process.
FAQ on Online Course
1. How does the online course work?
BenchLab's online courses contain pre-recorded video lessons with respective course instructors. Each online course will be "live" for seven consecutive days, during which you can access the lessons and interact with the course instructor in your own time. Once you have completed the mandatory lessons, you will receive an e-certificate.
To enroll, you are required to first make payment using credit/ debit card. You will receive two important emails. The first email will contain an e-ticket if your payment is successful. The second email will provide you with instructions in accessing the online course throughout the 7-day period. Please notify BenchLab if you do not receive these two e-mails.
2. Do I have to access the online course every day throughout the given 7-day period?
No. You can access the online course anytime you wish to within the 7-day period. However, it is advisable to start the course early so that you can complete it (and earn your e-certificate) before the course closes.
3. How do I pay for a Bench lab course?
Please use your credit or debit card to pay for your ticket(s) on the Progresif Events system. Please take note that BenchLab will bear the 3% bank fee while you are only required to pay for the course fee.
4. Can I download the e-certificate once I complete the online course?
Yes. You will be given a downloadable pdf version of the e-certificate when you complete all mandatory lessons and submit feedback to BenchLab.
5. I miss the registration deadline. Can I still sign up?
No. We would like to provide you with ample time to complete the online course. Hence, all courses close their registration an hour prior to the start time of the course access.
For more info, click on this FAQ page https://www.benchlab.co/pages/faq
Our FAQ page isn't answering your questions related to this online course?
Please contact us at +673-7113771 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is open from Monday till Thursday and Saturday from 09:00 AM till 05:00 PM.
Are we friends on the internet? We love to share updates, promotions and stories about our skill-sharing community on social media and websites. Follow us if you haven't:
Instagram : www.instagram.com/benchlab.co
Facebook : www.fb.me/benchlab.co
Website : www.benchlab.co