Sew Your Own Jubah Workshop
- Knowledge Hub , Bandar Seri Begawan
- Sun 8 March 2020, 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Love throwing on a flowy jubah on those lazy days? Versatile and effortless -- give sewing this timeless piece a whirl. A one-time lesson and you’ll have jubahs for days!
Workshop Dates: Sunday, 8 March 2020
Duration: 6 hours (9am-12pm & 2pm-5pm)
Registration Deadline: 7 March 2020
Workshop Fee: BND 50
Include: Supplies & on-loan tools
Venue: Conference Room, Knowledge Hub, Anggerek Desa
Recommendation: Bring along your excitement and burning questions about sewing.
By the end of this workshop, you are officially #MadeInBenchLab and will know:
1) How to make measurements on your own body,
2) How to transfer patterns into fabric,
3) How to cut and assemble fabric pieces, and
4) How to sew the fabric pieces into your very own jubah.
BenchLab Talented Instructor: Hasni Binti Othman of HBO signature.
You’ll be learning from a multi-talented businesswoman who has been active in the entrepreneurial world for 6 years now. One of her talents is in womenswear design, such as shawls. She was also featured on ‘Rampai Pagi’ Show, RTB in multiple segments. Equipped with her passion for upcycling old clothes into useful products, Hasni wishes to extend her knowledge on basic sewing which you can use the skill to make your very own Jubah!
Ongoing BenchLab Promotions:
- For every BND50 you made in a single purchase, you are eligible to receive a stamp for your BenchLab Loyalty Card. Claim your rewards when you’ve reached your milestones!
- BenchLab may conduct this workshop in private for your special occasion -- birthday, bridal shower, anniversary, you name it -- or for your office’s team-building activity.
Need more information? Explore our FAQ page here: https://www.benchlab.co/learner-faq
Our office is open from Tuesday till Sunday from 09:00AM till 05:00PM.
Are we friends on the Internet? We love to share updates, promotions and stories about our skill-sharing community on social media and website.
Follow us if you haven’t: