Urban Hip Hop Workshop
- Pusat Belia , Bandar Seri Begawan
- Sun 16 February 2020, 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
Ready to get on the groove and kick some moves? Or just wanting to shake it off and have some fun? We've got just the thing for you! Alizen is here to help you bust your moves in Urban Hip Hop Dance Workshop!
Workshop Date: Sunday, 16 February 2020
Duration: 3 hours (2pm-5pm)
Registration Deadline: 15 February 2020
Workshop Fee: BND 40
Venue: Studio Room, Pusat Belia, Bandar Seri Begawan
Recommendation: Small towel, water bottle and wear appropriate clothes and shoes for dancing
By the end of this workshop, you are officially #MadeInBenchLab and will know:
1. The basic anatomy and foundation of Hip Hop dance
2. How to identify, practice, interpret and execute dance musicality through the rhythm beats
3. The history and background knowledge of dance
4. How to differentiate the various dance genres and discover your dance style
BenchLab's talented instructor: Alizen
You will be learning from a freelance dance instructor who was also a participant of RTB's Rentak Optima. He has taught a few schools before and specializes in Hip Hop but is flexible in many types of dances as well. He has performed in front of dozens of audience before and is ecstatic to spread the love of Hip Hop dance to others.
Ongoing BenchLab Promotions:
- For every BND50 you made in a single purchase, you are eligible to receive a stamp for your BenchLab Loyalty Card. Claim your rewards when you’ve reached your milestones!
- BenchLab may conduct this workshop in private for your special occasion -- birthday, bridal shower, anniversary, you name it -- or for your office’s team-building activity.
Need more information? Explore our FAQ page here: https://www.benchlab.co/learner-faq
Our FAQ page isn’t answering your question related to this workshop/course and BenchLab’s ongoing promotions? Please contact us at +673-7113771 or email@example.com
Our office is open from Tuesday till Sunday from 09:00AM till 05:00PM.
Are we friends on the Internet? We love to share updates, promotions and stories about our skill-sharing community on social media and website.
Follow us if you haven’t: